Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Have I Shown You...

Have I shown you the newest pics of my sweet baby boy?! I think I may have posted a few. Well, I got my CD full of images and wanted to show you a few more. These are Cam's 6 month pictures. Let me just tell you my boy does not like to put on a smile for the camera. We did squeeze a few smiles out but I'm pretty certain he just wanted the whole thing to be done with. I still can't fathom the fact that my boy who never stops smiling will not smile for a picture. Oh well, what's a Mom to do?


"Uh-huh. You pulled out the big guns to get me to smile. Daddy makes me laugh hysterically when he tickles me."


"Whatever, Dude. I'm sick of this smiling stuff"


"Are you talkin to me!?"


"I'll show you the cutest pouting face I can make. I know, I know. It's pretty cute."


Ok, I'm playing, this is a little better but on hardwood? Seriously, peeps!"


"Man I wish I could sit up! Good thing I mastered it like a week later."

I can't say enough about our family picture! I heart it. Look at my boys, so stinking adorable.

Well, now I've shown you. Aren't you glad you stopped by (Mom :)) ?!

P.S. The pictures are taken by Jenny Hoke. She does an amazing job!

7 comments:

  1. Great Pics!! I want to get a copy of your family one and the pouting one of Cam. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you want me to decide which ones i want, IMPOSSIBLE!!!! They are adorable and I will need a few for that brag book. I am so proud of those little boys. I love you. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call 9-1-1. I just about had a heart attack. Kidnapping is still illegal, isn't it? Yeah, dang, thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a gorgeous family!! Seriously that boys eyes are hypnotizing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pitter-Pat! Oh, what a little heartbreaker! Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! :) I Cant Wait To Get One!!! I Need To Update My Frame In The Kitchen! :)XoXo

    ReplyDelete