Well, my dear blogging friends, I have not much news to share. Since I shared my Highs and Lows, one of my lows has hit us all. My sweet hubby - aka The Cold Spreader - has shared his love with each one of us. (No really, it's not his fault, I just like to say that.) Bart had the dreaded bug over Labor Day weekend and so far it has spread to all of us. Cam just seems to be getting the brunt of it today. I'm praying for a good nights rest for everyone and that Cam will be feeling better in the morning. I hate seeing my babies feeling so yucky. So if you think of it, say a prayer for us...that we all get better SOON! Thanks :)
In other news, I hear The Biggest Loser starts tonight! Have I ever told you I am a total reality show fan? Seriously, they draw me in like a moth to a flame. Anyways, this show always fascinates me. I like the premise. I like that it's not just about overcoming a weight issue it's about overcoming your fears, overcoming your doubts, and finding out who you are...and in the end that is how you get through all the hard work to actually lose the weight. I know, it's a show and a game, but there is something good about it. I like to see the transformation. I mean, who doesn't like a good transformation, right?!
So, because I don't have much news to share tonight I was hoping you would tell me something: What is your favorite TV show? Or if you don't watch TV, in honor of The Biggest Loser, what is your favorite low-cal snack ? Or if you don't like low-cal snacks, what is your favorite high-cal snack :) See I'll take anything (pretty much) to get over all this cold bug stuff going around.
Beauty Round-Up | Beauty Found May 2026
2 months ago




So sorry to hear that you are in the midst of my life :) We too are passing the bug around. I'm praying that it will bring resistance to something else later on - like in the dead of winter when you can't get outside. Take some extra vitamin C, drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest. For little Camden, I pray he passes through quickly! I too enjoy the Biggest Loser - and for every reason that you shared, but due to sleepiness, it's off to bed early - no TV for me!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to good health ~
Heather
Sorry about the bugs, but I like your metaphor as a moth to a flame. I appreciate that one...hmmm, tv show...that is tough. I watch a lot of cable shows on DVD and love them...but as far as regular tv, the only shows I watch anymore religiously are Brothers and Sisters and Friday Night Lights. That it. I know, can you believe it? I don't even watch reality tv. Oh, and I love the Food Network. Iron Chef America is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys are not feeling well. I will say a prayer for you. I am hooked on the Bachelorette and Shark Tank. Also I am a big fan of QVC even though I have never bought anything I could seriously watch that show all day long!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love some good reality TV! I think my favorite is So You Think You Can Dance in the "talent" realm..."The Biggest Loser" in the "transformation" realm...and "Hell's Kitchen" in the "cooking" realm! My favorite low-cal snack is fruit (maybe drizzled with some chocolate syrup...). :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a reality show junkie too. We just finished up a summer of watching Big Brother. Love it!! Our girl won...yay:)
ReplyDeleteHuge fan of the Biggest Loser. I've seen every season. I missed the premiere, totally spaced out on that one. Forgot to set the dvr.
My favorite low calorie snack would have to be a peach. I've been completely addicted to them all summer long.