
a little green pepper. i like all little things, well except bugs.

my
babers grabbing his little foot. baby hands and feet, aren't they the best?!

i don't know why but i love the back of peoples heads in pictures. so i like this one.

my little caterpillar in my garden. i do like these kinds of bugs - fake ones.

aunt
nikki playing with
camden on a 90 degree, family reunion day.

uncle
ryan and
brycey drinking the exact same drink at the same time. cute.

oh i love this one. my mom and cam. so sweet.

and these. they have nothing to do with my family or my well being, except, i like 'em and i think they are cute.
go and find a little cuteness in your day :)
Well, I can assure you, I am about the farthest thing from "cute" right now.
ReplyDeleteBut I loved this post and esp. the pic of Cam's feet! Good one.
aaaawwww, so cute. too bad i don't have a cuter face :( the boots, cute but they look like two right feet, so don't get them!!! LOL
ReplyDeletelove you mom/mimi
Be sure to come by tonight around 9pm (Eastern time) for the announcement so you don't miss out. I promise-it good-really really good.
ReplyDeleteCheri
Its So Very Cheri
You need to get the photo of the baby feet in a picture frame, someday his wife will love it too. Of course that will be a long way up the road, you will remain the "number one" lady in his little life for a very long time.
ReplyDeleteMom - hahaha about the boots, i totally didn't notice that. and you have a beautiful face, whachu talkin bout willis? ;)
ReplyDeleteNancy- Thank you sooo much for stopping by and leaving me comments. I can't believe I have only met you like once in my life, I feel like I know you so well. I am so happy to have Shanny in my life and along with that I got her wonderful mom AND so many prayers you send my way too. You are so sweet.
P.S. I sure hope I get to live down the street from you someday ;)
Great pics:) Looks like a lot of family love. Great boots by the way. Not sure if I could pull them off or not. They would look cute on you though:)
ReplyDeleteI keep wanting to make comments about eating your kids b/c they are so dang cute!Maybe I should go and have a snack. I feel like I'm starting to freak myself out. Why do kids make you love them so much you want to either squeeze the life out of them or just munch on them. (I mean this all tongue-in-cheek, I do not want to really eat your kids, that's gross).
ReplyDelete