I have been a fan of Forever 21 since I was 23. Yep, 23. Bart and I lived in Ohio and would take random trips down to Columbus any
ol time we wanted to. Side note - I miss Columbus!!! Anyways, I found Forever 21 for the first time when I was in Columbus. I loved all the trendy clothes you could buy for not much money. My love for Forever 21 has not died but the last time I was there I was starting to feel to old. See what turning 30 does to you?! Well that and mini-dresses just aren't really my thing, I like to be able to bend over in confidence. So recently I came across a shop on the
internet that I LOVE.
Lulus! **Honey, you won't go wrong by getting any Christmas presents here - not that I haven't already told you a million times and I'm certain you already have it written on your phone. **

How cute is this...or this...


boots...

belts (I love this belt)

Seriously, I love this store...and I haven't even spent a dollar here yet. Shopping on the
internet slows my process of actually purchasing things, which may be quite opposite of other people, but boy am I glad it does.
Happy "window" shopping :)
One of my best blogging pals recently sent me the link to Lulus. I can't believe I didn't think to send it right to you! I loved it, too. The bags were especially swoony.
ReplyDeleteYa....I am headed to that site RIGHT NOW. Looooove the gray dress with the black belt!! Thanks for telling us about it!
ReplyDeleteJamie
You think I could pull off wearing the boots?
ReplyDeleteI love Forever 21 too. I just bought the cutest outfit there last weekend:)
ReplyDeleteHey I just added you to my sidebar. That way I won't forget about you. Hope you have a great weekend.
I just went to the website. What a cute store. I will add it to my my favorite stores list. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove that you shared this! It is always fun to window shop!
ReplyDeleteI love all those things, and super appropriate for us 30-somethings! I bought a black headband recently with a big blue flower made of cloth on it...I thought it looked cool, but knew it was a little "sassy." I brought it home and I can't bring myself to wear it. What was I thinking? Seriously I am too old for it, I sadly know. I try to imagine my friends wearing it and think, um, no. So, the $15 headband is hanging from my car mirror until I can find a good home for it. Also, when I went to wear it once to a party, I asked Rick about it, and he immediately said I looked 13, then quickly amended his statement and told me to keep it on, but NOPE. I took it off and it's been in the car ever since.
ReplyDelete