Friday, September 18, 2009

It's A Beautiful World...

Do you ever wish you would have come up with something? Not for the money, just because it's so you it seems like you should have created it? I know this is going to sound silly but there are a few things I wish I would have created for this reason. In my heart, I know if I would create anything it would be this...


Really, I'm serious. The first time I saw Word World I fell in love. Bryce was a baby and I remember I told my mom about the show and she said "I can't believe you didn't come up with that first." I knew she was right. It's so simple and so me. Everyone, growing up, always told me I would be a great teacher (Elementary) but I knew it wasn't my calling. But for these little reasons I can see why people would have thought that. I love BRIGHT colors, coloring, design, making bulletin boards/cards/anything of the sort, kid stuff, reading, writing, etc. Combine all these things and you get "Word World....the place where words come alive."

I know some people are meant to build and do amazing things - I'm sure Word World won't save the world...but this is my kinda thing :) If you haven't seen it - even if you have no kids - you should watch it...it's super cute!

So what do you wish you would have (or have) created?
Anything that makes you think "this is so me?"

2 comments:

  1. I'll attribute this to being late in the day on a Friday. But imagine for a moment if Word World was used to teach Sex Ed. I'm not so sure it would go over too well. Then again it might "spice" up those old videos they made us all suffer through. Maybe Brooke you can run with that idea?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know my little one loves this show. I'll have to think on this one. I'm sure there have been lots of things I wish I would have came up with first.

    ReplyDelete