Ok, people.
There's something I just need to know.
I mean, it's been pulling on my heart strings all day...
What kind of jeans do you wear?
I normally get the cheapest/somewhat trendy pair of jeans I can find.

Like my $15 Old Navy jeans I have on today.
I mean $15 dollars for a cute pair of jeans is good, right?!
RIGHT.
But you see, I've been saving up my pennies...errr, wanting to use my Christmas money to get a pair of these bad boys.

A pair of Miss Me's or Big Star's

I don't know what's wrong with me but I want some rhinestones on my butt.
I mean, don't you ;)
Just kidding... but really, I do.
**And yes, I know I can probably find a pair of Wal-Mart rhinestoned butt pocket jeans, it's just not the same**
I tend to be "cheapy cheapy" but I'm thinking about (possibly) splurging on a good pair of jeans. I hear (yes, I have heard) that with jeans, you get what you pay for. I know I have plenty of Old Navy and Target jeans that have held up just fine, do I love them? Ehhh -but they work.
What kind of jeans are your favorite (or do you really not care? :))




I like what ever happens to fit the best! I've found that GAP jeans (not name brand by any means) always fit my bod so nice.
ReplyDeleteI like to shop for my denim at Plato's Closet!! Do you have one near you?
look here to find out:
http://www.platoscloset.com/locations.html
It's such a great place to look for designer jeans without shelling out the designer bucks! Be sure to show us what you find!
Hmmmm....I don't always go by brand, but more by fit (in my younger years I use to always go by brand - ha)!! I've found skinny jeans I love at Forever 21 for about $15 and I've had them for over a year...they wash nicely and have maintained their fit. I found some "rhinestone butt" jeans at Jules Boutique in Goshen and love them. If you haven't been there you should check it out....VERY cute jeans...good brands....decent prices. I'm like you, I like a little glitter on my rear...however they do tend to snag on things I sit on (just something to think about)!! Ha!
ReplyDeleteJ
i am still on the prowl for the perfect-fit jean
ReplyDeletei have mommy-mush around my mid-section, but hopefully a good run of 30 day shred will take care of things (my baby is 9) yikes!
i like jeans without stretch, that being said, i did purchase a pair from ann taylor loft for $15 called curvy boot cut--not bad, and since i'm only 5'2" i need petites
i looove the IDEA of the weekend fit (oldnavy.com)...and have a new pair on the way-these run on the short side
blah blah blah
a "boy" fit is my favorite with a wider thigh and mostly straight leg...
maybe none of this is of any help, sorry
a few hours with a good friend/husband and the willingness to try on EVERY pair in every SIZE is likely your best plan of attack at an ann taylor or gap store
good luck
let us know how it all turns out ;)
I love boot cut jeans. I usually buy Big Star or whatever is on sale and fits. But I get you. I would love the Miss Me's with the glitter and glam, but they just don't fit my "curves":) I need stretch!!
ReplyDeleteAm I the only uncool broad who has never heard of Miss Me's??
ReplyDeleteI wear whatever I can find that fits. And it's hard. I usually end up with Gap.
And I'll pass on the butt rhinestones, thank you very much. ;)
MISS ME'S ALL THE WAY!!! But... BIG STAR & MEK's Are On The Top Of My List Too!! I Am Sure You Already Know This About Me Though!! Haha!! :) Love You!
ReplyDeleteThe jeans that fit, have some stretch, don't show off too much when you bend over and keep their fit all day...Those are the jeans for me. I have curvier curves than all of you and I prefer 7 jeans, in bootcut. I am jealous that anyone could every pay $15 for jeans they could actually be seen in! SO JEALOUS! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Poland,
Rhonda
Glitter on my rear! Magnified it does NOT need to be!! I can't discuss jeans. It brings out the rage in me. Still looking for a pair I like after 32 years of life! :)
ReplyDeleteLove those Glitter Jeans but after many Jeans gone bad look, I was turned on to LUCKY Brand Jeans and I must say, I fell in love and never wnet back. But I too am cheap so I hunt for mine at TJ Max or Marshall and get mine at a discount.
ReplyDeleteErrrr... I haven't heard of either of those brands.... I sortof live under a rock and I am not the glitter on the butt kindof gal.
ReplyDeleteI pretty much only wear three pairs of jeans. Two of them are Seven For All Mankind and the other one is Citizen for Humanity. They are $$$$ and comfortable and have held up VERY well. I would highly recommend splurging on a good pair of jeans - you won't regret it!
big star! big star! big star!!!!!! But I don't want to be a bad influence...
ReplyDeleteDO IT! DO IT! Oh wait, you aleady did! ;) Good for you! I'm happy to let you have all the rhinestones. You go on with your Big Star self!
ReplyDelete