Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

Well my friends...

I love Christmas!

Every single part of it. (And I can't believe it is already here!...Can you?)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Each. one. of. you. Celebrate and enjoy your family and most of all remember what Christmas is all about.

About Jesus who was born - born to live and to die - to lead by example - and to save our lives!
Thank you Jesus.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours.


P.S. Eat a few cookies for me...I'm sure I'll be eating a few for you :)


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too!!

    So glad to have you as a bloggy buddy!

    Cheers-
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your blog is darling - your family too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo slays me! You guys are so easy on the eyes. :) Loved seeing you today. It was high time! Sorry about the downer of a movie. At least GC is kinda dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog via flowerpatchfarmgirl ;)
    some days a bit of scripture mixed in on someone's blog is the only scripture i read
    did i just admit that to a perfect stranger? yikes

    ReplyDelete