Learning how to crawl is difficult my friends, but my little boy is on the move!
I don't know how I forgot to share.
He's been scooting/pulling himself around for a few weeks and then one day it was a full out crawl.
And he is FAST!
These were his scooting/pulling days...
he's full fledged crawler these days.
How does time go by so quickly?? It seems like Cam was just learning to sit up.
(Seriously, what Mom doesn't say that though, right?)
But I'll tell you what,
rolling, crawling, walking, or running,
I think I've got two little gems right here...
two peas in a pod...
two little boys that melt my heart everyday!
One things for sure, I am blessed.




what a couple of cuties! It looks like they'll keep you on your toes!
ReplyDeleteThey look so adorable! Maybe a Gap commercial next year?! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh I miss those days... I really do. What adorable little ones:)
ReplyDelete