Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 You Have To Be Good

2009 was ok.

I mean, it was fantastic because I have a new cuddly sweet little boy in my life - such a true blessing but besides that (which is totally awesome) I can't tell you how happy I am to be in a new year, and I've never felt like that in my entire life.

I feel like 2010 just has to be better.

It HAS to be.

I'm ready to move on - it's time for a fresh start and you better bet I'm takin it!

So last night we went out with some friends and had a good ol time bringing in 2010!

We went to Hana Yori - a Japanese restaurant. We waited in a pack filled lounge because it was the only place to stand (isn't the lighting gorgeous ;)) and we laughed at a lady who was entirely too loud telling the worst stories ever. Those are always the types of things you remember, ya know.

Laura, Sean, Ryan (my brother) & Nikki (SIL)


The hubby and I.

Our chef making some fried ri(ce).

The griddle.

HOT!
An onion volcano...super fun.

Then after all of our eating we went back to Ry & Nikki's and played a game, ate some chips and salsa...
counted down, toasted with our grape juice,
and fake cheered when some dude made the longest car jump ever.

Hello, 2010...I'm happy you're here!

7 comments:

  1. I am with you on needing to get out of 2009. I am so glad it is 2010! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited for 2010 too! Here's to a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love the fried ri(ce). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looked like a lot of fun. Cool onion thingy:) Never been to a place like that. Very swanky!

    Here's to a fabulous fresh start for you and me. 2010 will be fantastic... I just know it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun!! i adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to go there! It looks yummy! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete