Yesterday my boy woke up with 7 red bumps.
Later in the day he had a Mike Tyson sized red swollen eye.
I thought it might be chicken pox BUT it ended up he's allergic to the amoxicillan he's taking for a sinus infection that started brewing last week.
Poor little gumper!
He should be feeling better in no time now -- although, he really didn't seem to be feeling all that bad anyways, he is such a happy boy!
I am sure am happy I have two happy little boys that keep me on my toes :)
**********
Now, what to do this weekend?
Have any of you seen any good movies recently?
The HH (hot hubby ;)) rented Earth this past week.
It really was pretty cool, but yeah, I think I need a chick flick or something fun sometime soon :)





My poor little Cam-a-lam. What a sweet little baby. He'll be better real soon.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the movie . . . go see the Valentine movie . . wait it doesn't start for a couple weeks. Maybe in it's place "The Book of Eli" it was an awesome story, little bloody, but a great story.
Give those boys a hug from MiMi. :0
Oh! How alarming! Glad you figured it out right away- hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletejust went an saw it's complicated. cute but a bit sad. cute little bugger even with the bumps. :)
ReplyDeletethat poor baby!!!! Oh no!
ReplyDeletePoor baby, I can't think of one single movie.
ReplyDeletePoor little guy, I hope he is better soon.
ReplyDelete