Friday, August 7, 2009

Pie Pops?

I tried my hand at making pie pops for my brother Ryan's 25th birthday (Happy B-day Ry!). I'm not to certain why I mess with really tedious things because I don't really like tedious jobs, but I do it anyways because somethings are just too cute not to try. I'm not going to say I love how my pie pops turned out but they aren't too bad. I put too much pie filling in so it was squirting everywhere and then the egg wash without a brush probably was not a good idea. Oh well, it was worth a shot. If you want to give them a try visit Bakerella's blog for the 411 (can I still say "411"? It's circa 1997 or something, straight from Clueless :))


So pretty beforehand.



Not so pretty after...but they taste pretty good so hopefully that makes up for the look of them?

4 comments:

  1. OOO I CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pretty? Whachoo talkin' bout?
    They are adorable and yummy and right up my pie-lovin' alley.
    ps - Love this chippy white background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, I love these!! Very cute. I hadn't seen these on Bakerella's blog. Now I'm thinking up an event to make them for...

    ReplyDelete