Monday, August 31, 2009

I Love It When...


...this little guy says "Ma Ma Ma" actually he has accidentally said "help" and "mom" several times. Clearly he has no idea what "ma ma ma" even means so I'm certain he didn't mean the other words...but I still love it!


...and I love it when this little (big) guy says "Jesus said He will heal my ____(hand, head, etc)" whenever he gets hurt. I love that faith. He never brings it up again and he fully knows Jesus heals.

And I love it when this guy tells me that he loves me. And that I am not fat or ugly (or anything I claim out of having a bad day). And that I am the best wife he has ever known. And that I am perfect just the way I am.

Not many girls are blessed with such great boys! I am thankful today (and even on my bad days).

9 comments:

  1. You sure do have a great group of boys. The Lord knew exactly what you needed. What a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved by those boys! You are an amazing Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Camden is already babbling!! And I love the picture of Bryce looking through the magnifying glass. You guys are such a cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so totally blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your men are very blessed!! I have just found your blog and will enjoy reading it on a regular basis! Your pics put a smile on my face and in my heart. Its great to see someone celebrating being a wife and mother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Not sure how I found your blog, but I LOVE the beach too so I knew it would be a fun one! Love this post. Love it that your little one's are growing up to know that they can go to God for anything. My youngest Logan (3) just loves to randomly start praying, in the car, at the park, wherever! Aren't we blessed to live in a country where that is ok? Makes me smile. Great post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy - Thanks so much. And thank you for stopping by and please do come back :)

    Stacey- I love how little ones just believe and pray so openly. they know God is true. so awesome. And yes, I loooveee the beach, it's fun to meet other people who love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing your guys with us:)

    ReplyDelete