Friday, August 14, 2009

Dinner!

We had sweet corn the other night for dinner and it was DELISH! Straight out of my Mom's garden...totally free, what could be better?!

The boy loves corn!!
(I know, he has no need to still be in a high chair. It's just, I had a deep discussion with my dining room chairs and they are not ready to be destroyed. We are looking for some chair covers to relieve my poor boy of sitting in a high chair...don't worry, my dining room chairs will thank me too.)


Yep, I got one of him too.


And who's to say the littlest of all can't enjoy a little corn at the same time :)


Boy if you don't think he's a cutie, I don't know who is! Oh I love that baby face!


After dinner I annoyed everyone a little further by taking more pictures. Bryce had been to the doctor for his 3 year checkup and was probably the best 3 year old the doctor had ever seen. He was so perfect, just answered questions and said please and thank you. He got 2 awesome stickers and one fee coupon for ice cream. I thankful for a happy and healthy 3 year old!

And then I got this look and decided I better stop taking pictures. I kind of like his "quit taking pictures of me, Laney" face. Sorry honey, it's the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Tess loves corn also, there is something about the cute sound of them eating it right off the cob! I am so glad that Bryce had a great checkup, such a good big boy...can you believe that our little ones are 3!! Look out world here they come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic with the corn! So cute.

    ReplyDelete