Scene #1 - The Garden
I told you long ago that I wanted to start a garden this year and I did it. I'm soooo not a green thumb. I often forget to water my flowers (for days) and wonder why they "suddenly" appear dead. I know, gasp! I have decided that anything that is green and lives fine without water is probably my safest bet...oh and geraniums...I seem to be able to keep those alive. So I was quite skeptical that I would be able to keep my garden alive but you know what, I DID IT! Can I get a woot woot ;) As a matter of fact, I have no clue as to what to do with all of the peppers I have growing like crazy. And I'm just overfilled with joy when I see bright RED tomatoes waiting to be picked. Oh boy, am I so glad I planted a garden this year.
*********************************
Scene #2 - The Hair Puller
You've got that right people. The babe loves yank'n my hair. Thankfully he's too cute to even give a dirty look to so all he gets is me laughing (which probably does not help the cause). Sometimes I think about cutting my hair and then I remember this ---oh wait, sorry no digital camera 1997-2000 -- bummer. Anyways...
Scene #3 - The Sunset
Bart and I had a date night the other night and this is what we saw. I love clouds. Is that a weird statement? Well anyways, I do, especially when they are amazing like this with the sunset. Isn't it awesome that God created such beautiful things in nature for us to enjoy. Man could never create such a beautiful thing - I think that's pretty amazing!




what was that you wanted . . . "woot, woot" there you got it!!!
ReplyDeletei am proud of my little green thumb daughter.
and i am glad you decided to chase sunsets unstead of those tornados you did so many years ago.
great pictures. love mom
That sunset pic is amazing! I have never seen anything like it. I love the clouds too!!! They are so intriguing! Except one day recently I was running an errand at lunch and little clouds filed up the entire sky and they were low, very cool, but I seriously started freaking out and feeling almost claustrophobic. Weird, I know. Also, I love that pic of Camden pulling your hair!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Pics friend! I love reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and it's lovely. I love the pictures and great job on your garden.
ReplyDeletewoot woot!
ReplyDeletegood for you with that garden! I've been so inspired by people's gardens this year! I'm determined to try harder next year!
awesome sunset!
Woot Woot from Nikki and I!
ReplyDeleteBreath-taking! Can only imagine what it was like to stand under the sunset and watch it turn and change with each passing moment.
ReplyDeleteI love every ounce of your randomness... :)
ReplyDeleteBlaine saw the picture of Bryce and wanted to know how I got that! He says "Hi Bryce". :)
ReplyDelete