Thursday, August 27, 2009

MP3 player ihatechu

I'm going to state that my sweet hubby has now bought me two mp3 players since mp3 players have become the new thing. The first time I ask for one I wanted an ipod. I was set on a sweet little ipod but knew how much they were, so I decided I'd back off on that. Plus - who says price equals quality? We ALL know deep down, it doesn't always. On top of that Bart is a big researcher. I'm not kidding - he does not buy anything (ok, most things) unless it is highly researched and according to my researching stud muffin ipods are pretty much the same as cheaper mp3 players.

Ok, so my first mp3 player was ditched not long after the treadmill incident happened. It was not good - thankfully it was cheap. Then a couple years ago for Christmas I ask for another one. This time my only stipulation was that it was pink. Yes, you heard me, a bright pink one. Oh and that I could make playlist for my runs. I hate it when I'm running and some slow song comes on. Ugh. I like my hard beats peeps! ;) So Bart got me a bright pink one that actually really works well EXCEPT I had not been able to make a playlist until a couple of months ago. Oh and I can't do the playlist, Bart has to fiddle with it for an hour to get it to work!! (and he is VERY computer savvy).

Then recently Micah, my cool brother-in-law, made me a sweet playlist for my runs and now all I can do is sit at my computer and listen to them because my bright pink mp3 player won't load the songs.

Does this post make any sense? Probably not. Is this a bummerville blog entry? Maybe. Am I complaining? Kinda. Point of the matter. Is it worth springing for an ipod or are they a pain in the rear too???? Please my dear ipod loving (or hating) readers let me know. I need you!

6 comments:

  1. MPhuh? And what exactly is an Ipod?

    You're barking up the wrong tree with this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Ipod although I am guilty of not using it very much! However, Jon uses his ALL the time and has never had a problem and is the king of making playlists on it. They are really easy to work so I would say go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go cheaper. Sansa makes a good one. I'm not sure if they have bright pink though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love my hot pink iPod Kyle got for me last Christmas. I think it's worth it! Just get an 8GB nano and you'll be set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Maybe an ipod would be a good Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke,
    Keith got an ipod a couple years ago that we both share and LOVE IT! We have never had any issues with it. They come is pink too:)
    Sarah Gibson

    ReplyDelete