Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Perfect Day At The Lake

I am not kidding when I tell you that we have only been to the lake one other time this entire summer when it has actually been warm enough to even want to be on the boat. I know, it's not funny. However, summer showed up today at a hot and humid 90 degrees. Yippee! Gotta love a day like that at the lake. So we showed up, actually my whole family showed up, and spent some time eating, soaking up the sun, riding on the boat, and a couple of the boys even went on a tube ride (I like to keep my body intact so I don't really attempt the tubes anymore :)). Here's our beautiful day at the lake, hope you had a great Sunday too!


How is he getting so big so fast!?


Most of the family hangin out...getting ready to hop on the speed boat.


Yep, that's my little guy (and my big guy) going on his first tube ride this year.


My Dad, brother (Nic), and SIL Kasi pulling the boys.


Look at them go!


The boys...Bryce said "THIS IS AWESOME!"


And I love this picture...perfect for years to come.

2 comments: