Monday, August 10, 2009

"Crazy, Funny, Silly Face" Photo Challenge


I think I may have posted this picture on my blog not that long ago when we were at the fair. I love this picture of my cutie head. Honestly, we don't even know what made him make this face but Bart and I both died laughing when I was clicking through my pictures and came across it. I'm glad I captured this moment and it works out perfectly for the Crazy, Funny, Silly Face challenge at I Heart Faces. So go on over, and check out the other funny faces!

11 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I love his expression! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his expression. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brycey rocks. You should teach him the Zoolander face... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!

    resolved2worship on xanga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bryce is such a QT...He and his brother are going to be chased by the girls! Great photo Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that face is to cute to look crazy or funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was also his reaction to the 20lb rabbits we saw!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute face and what a cute blog! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have I told you that your son is a kid that I think I might just enjoy watching for a day? And I wouldn't say that about just any kid. Oh, and just to clarify, I mean I would like to physically just sit and stare at him all day, I wasn't volunteering to babysit, sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete