Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today...

this picture...



...makes me want to hop on a plane...


...and then maybe attempt reading this?

(I know, what in the world is wrong with me. I'm totally not into vampire things, but seriously, a few of my friends have said these books are really good. Have you read them?Cheesy? Stupid? Don't waste my time? Vampires, seriously?)




...and then do nothing but sit on the beach and soak up the sun, and relax, and read my cheesy vampire book. Doesn't that sound like a perfect day?!

Oh to dream...
or to make it reality?!?


9 comments:

  1. If you have not read the Twilight series yet...yes, you may feel dumb reading it, but they are SO not a waste of time. Your husband may laugh at you but it's even worth the teasing. The books are epic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books indeed. Loved the first one, enjoyed the second, loved the third...and the fourth...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books are really good, surprisingly (Hi, btw, I follow your blog!) and you won't regret reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***Oh Shanny, you know you are all over these books :)

    ****Thanks guys for your recommendations. I will let you know what I think of Twilight once I start reading. Can't wait! (And Hi, Shannon. Thanks for following and for leaving your recommendation :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney LOVES them!!! She has read ALL of them in the series....In fact I have had the 1st book in the series from her that I was suppose to read like a year ago!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about them, but I can only vouch for the movie, which was v. swoony (that's vampire swoony, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take me with you! But I will bring my own supply of Amish fiction books to read.(Shannan will fill you in on the story behind that).

    ReplyDelete
  8. sand & sun on your feet sounds dreamy!

    ReplyDelete