Sunday, October 11, 2009

Silly Faces

I'm sitting here at the computer trying to think of something to tell you besides the story of my son getting hurt in a bouncy house this weekend and I came across these pictures. They made me smile.

When the cats away the mice will play...or shall I say, the bunnies will play???



Please do not mind the tragic mess in the background. Will someone please come over and organize my junk? And if not, would anyone like to buy a breast pump? haha. Is that totally inappropriate to ask? :)




Ahahaha. This one makes me laugh.

Hope you at least got a smile out of these. If not, I'm sorry. I'm fresh out of any good stories today. I think I need to go to bed before I eat all of these peanut butter m&m's that are sitting in front of me. ahhh!


6 comments:

  1. If this is what we get after a loooooooooooong day, keep them coming. How's Bryce? I hope he's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a cheesy one...but it works right. This is what looonnnggg days produce ;) And Bryce is back to normal now. Thanks for asking. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a good giggle!! isn't it fun to see your boys enjoy each other?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to know what my husband does with the kids when I am gone:-) So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the smile and giggle Brooke! Always good, all the time ;)
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing out loud! SO Fun! I love your new blog heading photos!!

    ReplyDelete