Friday, October 9, 2009

Addicted



I'm addicted to this game. It's the truth. It's a mix between plinko and pinball. There's not much skill, but boy is it fun.



And suppose I were going to go on vacation sometime in the future and wanted a jcrew bathing suit that didn't cost a fortune. Hmmm...I would be addicted to this!



Baked Apple Pie Candles. I'm addicted. It's a good fall-ish scent for my kitchen. I don't know the brand I bought (and I'm being too lazy to get up and go look) but it smells yummy. I'm going to have to go back to Hobby Lobby and buy another at this rate of burning.



Simply Lemonade, you are my favorite drink of choice. And while looking for an image I found this recipe for Strawberry Lemonade. Yum. I need to try this.




And last, but certainly not least, I'm addicted to this little guy. Lately every time he leaves the room to go potty or to throw something away he tells me "Mommy, now if you need anything you just let me know. I will come right back. You just let me know." It's just too cute and it's fun to see his loving little heart.

I'm addicted to you!
You're a hard habit to break
Such a hard habit to break.
(Thank you Chicago, I was once a little addicted to you too.)


4 comments:

  1. Oh great, a 20% discount!? YIKES!!! Thank you :) Simply lemonade is one of our favorites!! If you like a nice cocktail, try it with muddled raspberries and a shot of vodka. It's heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome New Layout!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke what a cute layout. Love the pictures at the top. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to work in the Chicago reference!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete