1. Twilight is 3/4 of the way done. I still don't know about it. I'm having a hard time with the whole vampire thing. I know, maybe I'm just an old fuddy duddy or maybe my imagination is not good enough but once I found out Edward was supposedly born in 1901 it kinda weirded me out. haha. Oh well, I'll give you a full review when I'm finished.
2. I have to get up at 4:15 in the morning. I need to go to bed...
3. I can't wait to show you the pictures of the 90 degree location I am sitting in right now. Oh by the way, anyone want a pina colada?
More later my friends...
Beauty Round-Up | Beauty Found May 2026
2 months ago




I hope you had a wonderful trip, I am have been thinking of you often! I know the four of you had a great time and I can't wait to hear about it! Have a safe trip home friends!
ReplyDeleteI'll take one! But hold the Twilight, please. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear all about this trip! I've been thinking about you...
It just so happens that I love pina coladas...and getting caught in the rain ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved Twilight, but the vampire thing is weird I admit. Hope you are having a ball.
ReplyDelete3 things :)
ReplyDelete1. I read Twilight to try to see what all my students were fussing about. I see why they liked it. (Great vocabulary, too!) But I refuse to read the others (just because i'm stubborn that way:)
2. Love, LOVE your pics up at the top! Beautiful!
3. I'd love a pina colada!
Have fun!
90 degrees? and I must admit that I loved twilight!
ReplyDeleteI was never able to get into Twilight...just didn't like the writing. I thought the movie was entertaining though:-) And...yes please on the pina colada!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know about the book. I haven't read them, but saw the movie and LOVED it. Have you seen it? You really should. It's really great. You will totally get into it.
ReplyDelete