Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One. Two. Three.

I am dead tired.
BEAT.
Today has seriously been the longest day ever.
I'll be giving you the jist of my past week - of course in the numbers 1,2,and 3.
I promise more later!


2 times in Cancun in the past 2 years.


1 time with my brother, Nic and my SIL, Kasi. So much fun!


1 time (this time) with my brother, Ryan, and my SIL, Nikki. So much fun!


3 amazing views.
1 from our beach front balcony.

1 from our side window.

And one of the hubby's rear ;)
oh and 2 crazies who were willing to pose with my silly hubs.


3 times we were seated at a table numbered 20.
2 or 3 other times that we were placed at a table 14.
These were always our numbers we used in sports growing up.


1 night when I wasn't fried mainly because we hadn't even seen the sun yet.
Just kidding. I only got burnt 1 time.


1 weird dinosaur pose next to the towel creation.
2 times I'm glad I got funny poses of my luv-a.


1


2


3 elevator shots because there's not many more fun things to do on an elevator.



1 time we pranked Ryan while he was in his room using the facilities.
Not actually pranked, just kept calling.


The 1 time we called him we got this look when he found us.

1, and only one time my friends, did I have to take off me heels because my feet hurt.
And 1 time, I horribly packed my bags to go back home.


1 awesome vacation with 3 amazing people.

Now we are home to:
1 broken down car.
1 doctor's visit.
1 sick kid with a double (2) ear infection.
2 birthdays today. Bart's and my Grandma's.
Only one got celebrated today, my grandma's.
She loved it!
2 amazing boys that we are so glad to be home to.
2 amazing sets of grandparents who were willing to watch our kiddos while we were gone.
1 tired Mommy and 1 tired Daddy.

But overall, 1 happy couple that couldn't be
more thankful for a chance to relax in the sun.


And 2 happy boys who had a blast with their grandparents.



7 comments:

  1. oooohhh i still want to go!!!! but being home with my 2 best grandsons in the world was better!!!! it looks 1. beautiful, 2. awesome, 3. gorgeous there. I am so glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it. Thank you for being there tonight, it meant so much to me, aunt sandy and grandma. I love you. Mom, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! you guys got the Tan gene. I'm so unbelievably jealous. And Cancun? SO JEALOUS. Double ear infections--us too!! Loved all the numbers! How did you keep all that straight in your head!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was a lot of numbers. :) I've never been to Cancun. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two maids a milking and a partridge in a pear tree!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe how tan you all are. That pic of your SIL and brother...I'm so jealous. I don't tan. I freckle! Anyway what an amazingly beautiful place. Looks like you all had a ball. Isn't that always the way it is when you get home. Kind of a let down. Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good time! I'm thinking about my pathetic numbers.....cath one man times 2, wipe 25 backsides, 2,000,000 pills passed over 8 hours, 2 sick kids over 4 days......I will just live vicariously through your vacation pictures! :) Side note...I really want to go see Couples Retreat. Are you interested at all?? I know my hubby has zero interest, so if you're up for it, let me know. Come one come all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, good and funny photos. Glad you had fun! Twice in TWO years. You are spoiled! :)

    ReplyDelete