Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Day At The Lake

We spent Saturday at the lake. It was such an awesome day! So glad the sun decided to show up and stay out. And on top of being at the lake I got to test out my new camera my hot hubby got me. I L-O-V-E early birthday presents. Anyways, here are a few shots we took. Nothing spectacular, for heaven's sake I don't even know what some of the stuff on the camera means...but with time my friends, I think I'll get it down. Anyways, here was our fun day at the lake.

My brother (Nic) grilling up some food. He's a good little, er big, griller.
Cam being cute.

Bent-y :)

Some awesome strawberry shortcake...yum-o!

A little water spitting, always fun, as long as your not doing it at someone else ;)

The hubby, the baby, and a Mimi.

The too cute for their own good, brother and sister-in-law.

Brycey-boo on the "water motorcylce." And don't worry, Bart was right beside him.

"CHEESE"

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great pic of Cam, Bart and your mama! Nice shot, PW. ;)
    Looks like a super fun day! I wanna go back there sometime. Hint...hint...hint... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just LOVE the lake. fun, fun, keep coming. You did a good job with the new camera, all the pictures are wonderful. i'll never have to take another picture. love you :) mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Pics Are Awesome!! Good Job Brookie! You can take all our pics now!! YeA!! Love You!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete