Monday, June 29, 2009

30

I am 30 today. I still don't know how I feel about it, but you know what, I don't have a choice do I :) I had such a great weekend. I'm not kidding you when I tell you we took at least 500 pictures all weekend so obviously, there will be a lot of pictures missing from here. I just chose a few to show you how special my weekend was. Friday evening was my birthday party that Bart (and my mom/dad/nikki/ryan) threw for me. It was such a blast and I was so blessed to have my best of friends there. Then on Saturday and Sunday Bart and I took a trip to Chicago and just had fun, by ourselves, which was FANTASTIC! I will blog about that later. For now, here's to my 30's...I hope it's better than my 20's (but that's gonna be hard to beat).





Mom & I

My Mom & I


Me, Shan, and Michelle. They are such beauties.


Erin (my little spaz), Gloria, and I. Our 'we're acting normal' photo.


Our inappropriate photo.


Sarah and I. She is so much fun and I love her henna tattoo.


Water gun fight. Bryce shooting Erin.


Erin loading up.

Align Center
The team.



Me in my new apron that my mom made me, which I LOVE! Pretending I'm Bakerella.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, dearie! We had a ball at your party and I'm just sorry we didn't stay to see that sassy apron in person! So fun!! I can't wait to hear all about Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROOKE'
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

    I LOVE YOU. HAPPY NEW DECADE. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th Birthday Brooke!! Your Just AWESOME!! :) I Had A Blast At Your Party!! Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 30th Birthday Brooke! Sorry we could not make it. It looks like you had a great party. Love the apron!

    ReplyDelete