Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Favorite Meal.

I never do this, but I did it this particular evening. I took a picture with my favorite meal because I love it so much. I love pesto with all of my heart. I need to make some pronto. I hope that basil outside gets growing!

Strigoloni al Pesto from DaVinci's in Marco Island, FL. I miss you!

So, what's your favorite meal? (And I don't care if you make it or order it, both count :))

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, maybe I'm bringing you over to the dark side? I feel so sad when I have an incredible meal and don't have my camera to capture it. That pasta looks fabulous and you look super cute! Now, my favorite meal? Hmmm... I think I still need to go with the chicken fajita quesadilla. Lame, I know.
    ps- Are those olives in the pasta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Mexican or Italian gets my mouth watering....that pasta on your plate looks DELISH!

    Don't worry, I take pictures of food allll the time! Matt gets slightly embarrassed!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shan- Those are olives on there. I can't remember eating them, so I probably picked them off. And the chicken fajita quesadilla from M is always a great choice, not lame at all!

    Jamie- Mexican and Italian are my favorite too. I have a really hard time passing either one up :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably not my actual "last meal" favorite or something. But it is just good enough and random enough. The "All American" from Earl of Sandwich. Yum Yum!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love some Palm Pavilion Nachos and Cheese with chicken, salsa, jalapenos, sour cream, beans, and a regular Coca-Cola!

    -Nic

    ReplyDelete