
I know this picture isn't part of the garden but it's a shot of our backyard where we've been spending countless hours. Oh and on top of that, we will be doing some landscaping back here soon, so count this as a "before" picture.

A strawberry before it got eaten by a nasty rabbit. I don't know why I didn't pick it just then.

Can't wait to eat my tomatoes!! Yum.

Romain lettuce that looks done? I'm not really certain. I need to just try it.

Basil.
Can't believe it's all still alive. So far all is well in my little garden. My
broccoli plant is huge and my green bean plants are growing like crazy. I think I like this gardening stuff.
Your garden looks great!! I have decided that I officially LOOOOOOVE gardening too!!!
ReplyDeleteJ
Oh ya...dying to know what kind of camera you got!! I'm a bit jealous I tell you!!!!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Jamie--I don't know if you ever check back here or not, but I got the Nikon D60. I love it! We need to get together and shoot sometime :)
ReplyDelete