Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Were We Thinking?

What were we thinking ...
on a night with a full moon and crystal clear blue skies?

Why, what else would we be thinking than going to Chuck E. Cheese!?

What kid doesn't love Chuck E. Cheese? I don't know one.

Except maybe this one...
Doesn't Cam look so happy to be there :)

Just kidding he really did have fun.

(If you've ever wondered where my boy gets his blue eyes, they are straight from his Mimi.)

Besides the pizza which was just ok (but that's not why you go to Chuck E. Cheese) Bryce loved playing all the games; well actually, he loved getting all of the tickets.


Oh Cam-a, your sweet little rashed face kept you from smiling too much all night, but you did have a great time watching all the kids.

Skeeball! I love that game!

and then to top the night off, Bob The Builder got a high five before we were ready to leave.

Chuck E. Cheese, thank you for the fun, but we'll probably reconsider before going back on a full moon, Friday evening ;) (although, I'm not certain that that would make any difference at all :))

5 comments:

  1. Uh - Skeeball??? Adam and I go on dates JUST to play Skeeball. He always told me he would buy me one one day :) I'll invite ya over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Chuck E. Cheese!! It's been a while. We normally spend every birthday there. This year my big chick wanted a slumber party instead...sob:o Are they out growing it?? Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo glad when my kids grew out of the Chucky cheese phase...but you look like you had fun!
    Hugs,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go! I always enjoy it once a year for my nephew's birthday. Who doesn't love ski-ball.

    ReplyDelete