I have one amazing husband and two beautiful boys. My heart longs to be on the beach most days but I live nowhere near the beach - maybe someday. Besides the beach I enjoy working out (particularly running and Body Pump), taking pictures, reading a good book, trying new things, traveling, and occasionally whipping something up in the kitchen.
Oh that WAS cute. Sassy little couple aren't they?:)
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute! I want to grow old like that. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the day brightener! They are so much fun! Hope we are that cute, me and my honey. Yeah I think we are!Haha!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rhonda
as soon as i started the clip, my boys came running & we all loved it! one of my favorite things is playing piano with my boys - ♥ it!
ReplyDeleteYES! It made me smile! and i was clapping too!
ReplyDeleteHow can you NOT smile after watching that. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFUN!That is too cute!!
ReplyDelete