This weekend in high and low fashion...
Lows
I've been on somewhat of an emotional roller coaster this weekend.
Bryce chucked his food at dinner tonight (out to eat) b/c he had a chip in his throat and couldn't figure that taking a drink might help, so he "choked it up".
My house is a mess after I just cleaned it on Friday. Ugh.
Twilight, the movie, was a little bit of a let down (but that's what you guys told me, so at least I was prepared :)) . I was expecting Brad Pitt-esque looking vampires from all the talk in the book but mainly all I got were some extremely pale peeps. ;)
I am extremely sore from Body Pump...like couldn't really even move until today. I suppose in the end it's all good though.
Highs
I finished Eclipse. It was good. Only one more to go.
I had a chance to watch Twilight, which I've been wanting to do, so that was a high. (Oh my goodness, is this enough Twilight talk for you or what?! :) :))
I had lots of time to play with my boys this weekend.
Enjoyed two dinners with our families today.
We went on two walks outside this weekend. It has been a beautiful weekend...like 60-70 degrees. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the sun for awhile!
Tomorrow's Monday and I'm actually really looking forward to it!!
Hope your weekends were filled with more highs than lows!




The last book is loooong, but good. ;)
ReplyDeleteI HEART body pump! I miss it!!
Twilight was a little disappointing. I thought the girls would be alot more beautiful from the description in the book. And that one "brother" forget his name...was like a robot...weird. Hope New Moon is better.
ReplyDeleteLiked this post. I haven't read the books, which is maybe why I completely loved the movie. I think there was something about this intense longing and passion he had for her that just made me swoon like a school girl. So intense. I have the books at home, maybe I'll read them one day!
ReplyDelete