Monday, November 2, 2009

Totally Fab.

I find the following things totally fab
today and probably everyday.


Colbie Caillat

If I could chose any recording artist that I wanted to be, you better bet it'd be Colbie.

I like her Folkie music. Her laid back style. Her music says somethings I'd like to say.
And of course I love her beachy style.


*****************************


Jasmine Star

I'm very often sorting through wedding photography.
I LOVE Jasmine's style.

I don't know how I ever found her blog but I'm glad I did. Not only is her photography awesome, so is her blog.


****************************************

New Moon


Ok, I never gave you my review did I?

Well, the skinny - I liked Twilight (not gonna say loved) but then they got me. They put the first chapter of New Moon in the back of Twilight. I became hooked. I just read New Moon in 3 days. I will say I loved NM. I don't know why but I thought it was a lot better than Twilight. I feel like that is not normal, but oh well, I suppose I can have my own opinion :)

P.S. I'm going to watch Twilight soon, I hope I'm not disappointed. What did you guys think of the movie?



**************************************

Appliances


Sometimes things just hit me. Like today, while doing the laundry, I became very thankful for appliances. I realized that even if laundry is not the most fun thing to do, that in the past 50 years or so laundry keeps becoming easier and easier to do.

So today, I think all appliances are totally fab.



***************************************


Apple Pie

(image by lickyourownspoon)

We have some very kind people at our church. Some who are also amazing in the kitchen. One person in particular makes an apple pie for our family every year. It's so amazing...too fab not to talk about. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people we are blessed with in our lives...

Now I need to go, I'm getting too hungry ;)



So what do you find totally fab today??

8 comments:

  1. I daydreamed about your apple pie today, and I couldn't agree more about appliances. Also - Have I ever shared my love for Missy Higgins with you? I think you may like her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Twilight better...I'm an Edward fan. The movie was a little disappointing, but after watching it a few more times I like it. I love movies:) Can't wait to hear what you think. Are you going to see the New Moon movie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a very detail oriented person so some parts of Twilight the movie drove me crazy... Once I got past that though and watched it a little more... I love it!!! Can't wait to see New Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanny- I've never heard of Missy Higgins, I'll have to check her out.

    Becky- I watch movies over and over again too. Two movies I love now but didn't right away are Dan In Real Life and Spanglish. Anyways, I am planning on seeing New Moon too. Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I have laundry going right now and I'm very thankful that I don't have to do it by hand. Also very thankful for my coffee maker. Love the artist you mentioned. I looked her up on Itunes. Reminds me of summertime music. and I'm so excited to see new moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So weird, people usually like Twilight better than New Moon! You're an original, girl! Did you read the book before you saw the previews for the movie? I read the whole series before the movie and I felt like it ruined the images I'd conjured up in my head.

    I'm about umpteen years out of high school (or more!), so I wasn't picturing kids (even though somewhere in the back of my mind I knew they were)

    Loving laid back Colby, too.

    Loving Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto on the Apple Pie! Yummmmmy! Also find my Light Yellow Pumps from Marshalls (awesome store!!) totally fab worthy.

    ReplyDelete