Friday, November 6, 2009

I Love To Laugh

And really who doesn't?

I'm a HUGE fan of America's Funniest Videos (AFV). I remember growing up my family watched The Cosby Show and America's Funniest Home Videos almost every week. I'm certain many of the pranks my brothers and I tried to pull came from watching AFV. I used to try to scare my mom all the time. One time I succeed so well that I thought I almost gave her a heart attack. I stopped scaring my mom after that (haha) well that way anyways ;)

So the other day I saw this clip from the Ellen show and I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. I don't know why I think it so hilarious when someone gets scared but I do. I hope you enjoy my little clip as much as I did.






Happy Friday :) :)

5 comments:

  1. That was soooo funny! If that was me though I probably would have gotten really mad at Ellen and embarrassed myself on tv. I HATE being scared. My girls think it is so funny to jump out and startle me. She handled it well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on Friday too. I laughed and laughed all by myself in the sewing room. I actually looked out the window hoping no one saw me laughing so hard. That was wierd and made me laugh more. :)

    Remember if you scare me now, it will only jump start this old heart to continue on for a few more years. TeeHee

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Funny video. I just kept watching her scream and fall down while laughing. It is a humor not many people understand, I'm glad I can enjoy it with you. So the main point of my post is to say thumbs up for the twilight series. I read all four books in a week and a half. It was a sickness really. My house was a wreak, my kids eye balls were glazed over from watching too much tv. It was horrible. Anyway, just wanted to invite you out with a bunch of us girls to go see the New Moon movie on the Friday it comes out. It will be a blast being surrounded by screaming middle schoolers, you should join us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my whole family just came around and watched this together and laughed. :)

    ReplyDelete