Thanksgiving was here and gone so quickly that I don't think I had time to say "gooble-gobble." We had fun celebrating with our families, eating delicious food, making Christmas lists and preparing for our Black Friday outing.
Cam packed up and ready to go. Happy as a lark.
Bryce got in some new gun moves at grandmas. He loves nerf guns!
Uncle Micah and Bryce. Bart's two brothers, Luke and Caleb, live out of town right now so we had a smaller Thanksgiving this year.
Cheese...and ready to eat!
Grandpa and Cam.
(Seriously, right now Cam is pottying out of his diapers. I get him bigger diapers/different brands and he continues to do the same thing. I have no clue what is happening. Any good diaper tips? I think we changed his outfit like 6 times in a day and a half.)
G-ma and G-pa with the boys.
After Bart's parents we headed over to my parents. Yes, we get STUFFED on Thanksgiving.
Getting out the Lincoln Logs to play.
After dinner we put up the Christmas tree and played. Bryce loves putting up Christmas decorations this year. It's so much fun!
And Cam had a blast playing with my Grandma (and she had a blast playing with him too :)).
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the food, it was all super yummy (although, I'm certain all of you got your fill of looking at turkey and gravy on your own :))
So did you guys go Black Friday shopping?
Just so you know, I always said I'd never do it until last year and now I love it :)
Hope ya'll got some good deals!!
Now on to Christmas my friends!
The house is decorated and I love it...




What a blessing being with family. I was really homesick this year. Thank God we are going home for Christmas. Great photos of your whole family. That first pic of Cam...just want to squeeze him:)
ReplyDeleteFun! I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I've been thinking about you. I am not a Black Friday shopper. I get overwhelmed with the crowds. So if I shop Black Friday it's on the couch with my laptop. :)
ReplyDeleteNever.Do.Black.Friday...but I loved your photos and glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete