Well friends. We got a little, er big, package in the mail the other day.
It was filled with packing peanuts so, of course, we had to take full advantage of it.
My blue-eyed beauty got first dibs.
He must of thought when we said "peanuts", we meant real food.
Not so much little gumper, and you don't get peanuts for quite some time anyways.
Then my green-eyed beauty got in.
He raised quite a ruckus.
No, actually he loved it, and I think he would have even slept in the box that was too small for him.
See?! Night, night little guy ;)
Then this green-eyed beauty hopped in.
The box was a little small, but he did it.
He such a hottie, even in a box of packing peanuts :)
Then I put this one in,
and I sent him away!!!
(just kidding, but sometimes, just sometimes, I'd like to.)




Cute! It always amazes me that my boys seem to have the BEST time with things like this even with all the toys that are available to them. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhere's the shot of YOU in the peanuts? That one of Brycey look like he's in a bubble bath. Also - what on earth cam in the peanuts? Hopefully something F-U-N.
ReplyDeleteno brooke in the peanuts??? whats up with that? was that boys only styrofoam?
ReplyDeleteNic
Love the pics of the guys!! All so adorable. I wanted to see one of you in there though.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Benita
I'm with Shan, WHERE's THE SHOT OF YOU???? Come on! Share!
ReplyDeleteOh the fun of playing in packing peanuts...you are such a sweet mom. The mess of it all...and with static electricity it sticks to everything. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete