Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Check-Out

As I was standing in the check-out lane at the grocery store talking to the cashier, a high school aged boy, he ask me if I've ever tried to drink a tablespoon of straight lemon juice to which I responded "No...BUT have you ever tried to eat 6 saltine crackers in a minute without drinking any water."

Reason #683 that concludes the fact that I have been around way too many boys in my life!

I thought only a second of his proposed idea of drinking lemon juice, and quickly came up with a new challenge. Why, if I do say so myself it is a very hard challenge. Go and try it...get the whole family involved. It's fun :)

6 comments:

  1. When I was young I used to sneak swigs of lemon juice, straight from the bottle. I also snuck glugs of Worcestershire sauce and sometimes A1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filling your mouth with as many marshmallows as you can....Safe, No...Make you laugh at each other until it hurts, Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how random! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Shannan about A1. Yummmmmm...Also, unrelated, but I have always, always strangely loved the smell of gasoline. Oh and Shan will remember this, but once in college (I think) i drank a glass of ketchup and something else in it like worchestshire. I can't recall now (probably for a good reason!)

    ReplyDelete