Monday, July 13, 2009

Thinking Too Much

I went for a run this morning. On my typical run, if I'm not thinking of how much I want to kill over and die, I think a new thought with nearly every step I take. My mind never settles in. It must be my brains natural way of keeping me running without thinking of how tired I am? I don't know. Anyways, I thought I would share some of my thoughts with you. Just going to let you know, they are random, but please feel free to answer any of the following questions for me.

Why can't I be one of those people who doesn't have to workout to stay fit?

I love working out. What am I talking about?

I like this song. I wonder what other peoples favorite songs to workout to are? Maybe I'll blog and ask about that.

There are some things I wish I could live without. Facebook, the news, television, cold weather, cell phones (but only sometimes).

I want to go on vacation.

Kids make some things some much more complicated.

Oh I love my kiddos, they are the best!

I want to go on vacation. With Bart.

I need to do the dishes.

Why does Bart always believe that you can put a completely dirty dish in the dishwasher and it will come out clean? It never works. At least he helps.

I want to watch What Women Want again. (I think this every time I run b/c of the running ad they make for Nike on the movie)

My legs aren't aching anymore. Finally!

Ryan and Nikki aren't home, what would I do if I had to go to the bathroom. (I also, think this every time I run, so I am predictable.)

I hope these people up here aren't home, they always stare at me when I run by.

I need a new song.

When is Camden going to roll over?

Why do I stress out about such stupid stuff? I hate that.


And that's all I can remember. I do know this, I'm glad I'm done running for the day! Now I can just relax and play with the kids and maybe I will actually think things through all the way now that my legs aren't moving as fast. Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. I love this list! My thought is, "Why don't I love to work out like Brooke - and so many others - do??????"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just love this post!! haha!! yOu are tooo Funny!! About us not being home...you can come in anytime ill let you in on where we hide our key!! :) haha!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious, and I am so glad that I have a friend like you that thinks random thoughts. Although, I wish I thought mine while I was working out, which I need to start doing....Last week,....Now, I need to get back in shape!!I really enjoyed reading this and smiling at your thoughts dear friend, and remember, a hidden bush works if you REALLY have to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your blog through Sarah at The Beach Cottage.

    This post is funny! I love to run also. Next time I'm out on a run I'll try and remember what thoughts go through my mind. Usually if I have my ipod along, I'll get caught up in the music and find myself singing. If I don't have it along, I like to start praying for everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete