We went to the fair today.

Did you know that I used to collect pigs. Not the real living kind but figurines. I don't know what kind of stage that was. I was kinda sick of everyone liking frogs so I went with pigs. I am
sooo not a farm animal girl. Anyways, look how this pig is sleeping with it's tongue out...too funny.
P.S. If you know anyone who loves pigs, I have approximately 1,817,231 pig figurines in my parents basement waiting for a new home. Amen.

Bryce looks to be thinking "why is this animal taller than my daddy?"

"Did you see what that animal just did"

"Boy, I am too cute"

"Mom back off"

"
Ok, I'll do anything for some ice cream"

"Yep, I even look cute next to flowers"

"Mommy, what is that smell! Where are we at?"

Loved the family time...and the pretzel and lemon shake up were worth going to the fair.
The end.
I Love The Pics!!! They are the cutiest boys!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen. :)
ReplyDelete