Yes, my title is correct. I had my first ever Senior Photo Shoot or any photo shoot (behind the lens) ever! Yippee! It was so much fun, I loved every second of it. My model is Courtney, she is my SIL's sister. Seriously, isn't Courtney just gorgeous!?! I think so. Hope you like them Court! I have many more on the way :)
Brooke, these are fantastic photos! You really did do a great job. My senior pic photos are lammme compared to this! Oh wait, my senior pic photos are lame anyways! :)
BROOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You did a phenomenal job. Way to work that Nikon! And SO impressed with your poses. That basketball shot was so perfect. And the shoes! Oh, it probably didn't hurt that your model is gorgeous, too. :)
I have one amazing husband and two beautiful boys. My heart longs to be on the beach most days but I live nowhere near the beach - maybe someday. Besides the beach I enjoy working out (particularly running and Body Pump), taking pictures, reading a good book, trying new things, traveling, and occasionally whipping something up in the kitchen.
Amazing! There is no way that is your first time taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteAHHH!!!! YOUR ARE SOOO AWESOME BROOKE!!! I LOOOOVE THEM!!! YOUR THE BEST!!! XoXo
ReplyDeleteBrooke, these are fantastic photos! You really did do a great job. My senior pic photos are lammme compared to this! Oh wait, my senior pic photos are lame anyways! :)
ReplyDeleteBROOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You did a phenomenal job. Way to work that Nikon! And SO impressed with your poses. That basketball shot was so perfect. And the shoes! Oh, it probably didn't hurt that your model is gorgeous, too. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much everyone :):) I had so much fun taking them!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOOO Impressed Brooke, this is a true talent for you, GO With It!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Model! Maybe if I can get you to do pictures sometime, it will be the first ever family picture with Brady smiling (and blushing)!
ReplyDeleteDo you do weddings? ;)
ReplyDelete