Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playing Around

Hold the phone people! Did summer show up yesterday and today? I believe it did. Thank you, dear friend of mine, for coming to enhance my day. You better bet I had Brycey out playing his little heart out. I love me a good summer day. I wish rain wasn't in the forecast for the next couple days...but weather men don't know what they are talking about anyways, do they? I took meteorology courses in college, I know it's all a guessing game. I sure hope they've guessed wrong because I know Bryce would love to go to the fair and see all of those animals, and I know I'd love to go and eat something totally inappropriate, like those little cinnamon/sugar donuts, or a corn dog, or ice cream from the dairy barn. Heavens, maybe even a fried Twinkie. Nope, I don't think I want one of those, just wanted to say it. For some reason nothing sounds more disgusting to me than a fried Twinkie or a fried Snickers bar. And how do they do that anyways? How do you fry a snickers bar? Wouldn't it just melt? Please someone, tell me the answer.

I shall not leave you empty handed, friends. Here are a couple of fun pictures from our beautiful summers day.


4 comments:

  1. Great pics! You're getting good with that Nikon. :) And I do need to get that pic out to you of the dueling cameras. It's funny!

    ps- Dad just told me it's not supposed to make it out of the 60's tomorrow. Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE summer days! they're my favorite! I hope it doesn't rain for you and that you can enjoy plenty of sun, sun, sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Those pics are AWESOME!!! Bryce is getting so big its crazy!!! He is such a beautiful little boy :) haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke! I knew you were following my blog, but I had no idea that you had your own blog (yes, I am a little slow sometimes!). These pics are great - I can't believe how big Bryce is getting. A corn dog sounds fabulous right now too - darn you for making me crave one! Fortunately, there are no fairs around here anytime soon. haha.

    P.S. I am now following your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete