Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something Fun



Ok, guys. Are any of you Lush customers? I went to Lush for the first time when I was on vacation in Santa Monica with Bart. I'm normally not a big fan of smelly stores, they make me a little gaggy but I went in anyways. I loved the look and organic feel of the store. After looking and trying out nearly a million products I decided on just one, and really it was a purchase for Bart. You see, my sweet hubby asks nearly every other day for a massage. (Sometimes he even tries to talk Bryce into walking on his back "for fun.") Anyways I bought one of these sweet massage bars. These bad boys are awesome. They feel like um, a bar of soap, but when you hold them in your hands a small amount of massage oil comes off. Hello, so much better than a thing of massage oil for me to spill all over the place. So anyways, I highly recommend trying one of these massage bars out, that is if you like a massage and can find a nice person to give you one. I am going to say though, some of them stink! (Sorry, it's true, they need to work on the scents.) I think besides our first one that for some reason got discontinued the Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar is the best as far as scents go. Also, extra bonus -- most of their products are all natural or organic.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah is all over Lush! Rumor has it you can eat their products??? Also, why am I posted twice as a follower of yours? What gives? I feel like I did something wrong and now I'm overtaking your pretty blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I only see you on there one time. I wonder why you see it twice?

    Also, really? I will let Sarah give my massage bar a try for me if she wants ;) The ingredients did say it includes real strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I get it, I'll give you a massage already! ;)

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry is the perfect scent for summer!

    ReplyDelete