Well, the boys have been throwing up around here.
Nice, I know.
Bryce threw up on Saturday when he was staying at Grandma and Grandpa's (he's much better now, thank goodness) and then we awoke to Camden in a bed of vomit and poo this morning. ICK! Our house reeks! It's like the smell never goes away.
But my friends, all these things shall pass and my hope is renewed just thinking I will spending on the beach in just one short month...

The last time we were in southern Florida Brycey looked like this. Just a baby boy. Look at that little neck roll. Too cute. Now he's a big boy of 3 1/2. I just can't wait for the boys to be on the beach playing.
Have I said I CAN'T WAIT?!?
Well, I can't :)
Does the hope of sun and warm weather make you as happy as it does me? I sure hope it does because spring and warm weather are just around the corner - and spring break if any of you are going somewhere warm (or maybe you already live somewhere warm)!
So keep your head up and keep smiling
today is a good day!





That's right just keep focusing on sunshine, sand between your toes and fresh salty ocean breezes. Hopefully it won't pass on to you. That's what usually happens in our house.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to the beach for Spring Break and I can't wait, I am counting down the days!!!!! Hopefully the kiddos will be all back to normal soon and you will have a fabulous time at the beach :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, the sun and warmth make me a totally different person!! Just ask my husband:)
ReplyDeleteI love the beach photographs....ahh!! I love the ocean~
I will admit, I am slightly jealous that you will have been to the beach 2 or 3 times since I've been there! I NEED to find myself on a beach, asap!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be in Florida in May! It can't get here soon enough!!!! Praying everyone is feeling better very very soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOH NO!
ReplyDeleteI used to call my husband the "Puke and Poop Man" because my whole body shuts down when I see a mess like that, I honestly cannot function. So, being the great guy he is he would get to work. I would get the all the disinfectants out and when he was done with "hazardous waste removal" I would start with the sanitation process.
Hoping the icky thing leaves your house soon, and leaves you with your sanity!
Hugs,
Rhonda
Can you stick me in your bag and take me too!! I want to go to the beach so badly! Sorry to hear about being sinck. The very thought of the stomach bug kinda gives me hives.
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog to enter my giveaway!! Happy times are coming your way.
Ahhh! The sun and beach are true therapy for the mind, body and soul!!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going in southern fla...I love the Sanibel area.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait either! Let's go already.
ReplyDelete-Bart
cute pix...its going to be 76 today and sunny ...will pray for good weather for you when you come take care...suzanne
ReplyDelete