Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy.


Last night when I was laying Bryce down for bedtime I had the most interesting conversation with him. It went like this:

Me: Brycey can I sleep in your bed tonight? ( I only ask this b/c I know the answer is NO :))

Bryce: No, Mommy. You sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed with Daddy.

Me: Ok, but just so you know, if we go on a family vacation someday you may have to sleep in the same room as Mommy and Daddy. Is that ok?

Bryce: Yeah, that would be ok.

Me: Do you want to go on vacation?

Bryce: If I got to go on vacation I would be sooooooo HAPPY!

Me: Oh yeah?! Well where do you want to go on vacation?

Bryce: hmmm...maybe...maybe to Earth.

Me: To Earth? (Where in the world did he get that???)

Bryce: Yeah, like on my PSP (his leapster) like Wall*E.

Me: Ok, we'll see what we can do. But what about Florida?

Bryce: No Mommy, to earth.

Me: Alright.

Now I just have to convince him we live on earth. And that there are plenty of places to choose to go on vacation here on earth. :) Until then, he thinks we are going to be taking a spaceship to get to our vacation destination. Yikes, that would be one expensive trip.

2 comments:

  1. Okay...This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking precious! He reminds me a ton of Calvin at that age. Look out... ;)

    ReplyDelete