Friday, May 29, 2009

Cupcake Bites

Another Bakerella creation. I made cupcake bites the other day just because I've always wanted to try them out. I only made half a batch because honestly, it was a little too tedious of a task that particular evening. As a mom, I have all of these great ideas for the day floating around but feel that it is hard to accomplish everything I hope to do sometimes. Oh well, I tried my best and only ate one of these little cupcakes in the process. I had to test taste my handiwork :) I recommend trying them out when you have some free time. I'm certain you can make them very cute, Bakerella always does! Although I do recommend getting one of the cookie cutters she uses for the bottom of the "cupcake", I had to improvise and they didn't turn out that pretty.






2 comments:

  1. Wrong again! Your bites are beautiful and seriously...they are divine! We already gobbled ours up and Keisha is even raving about them. What a fantastic surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO Those Look Delish!!! YUMMMMYY!! I Just Got Back From Getting All The Ingredients To Make A Oreos 'N' Cream Cake!! We Will See How That Goes!! :)

    ReplyDelete