Oreo Truffles disguised as Bakerella's cake pops. Yum. And super cute for Mother's Day. I'm so glad I finally tried these out. They are so fun to make, and really, they are delish too. Just an FYI, if you make oreo truffles...they are good but super rich.
******************************************
This weekend we had a visit from my Grandma and Grandpa. Aren't they the cutest? Camden l.o.v.e.d my Grandpa, he just kept smiling and cooing at him. I'm so happy they came to visit!
************************************************
And my Mother's Day gift from the kids was that they both slept in on Sunday! Camden slept all night until 7:30! And Bryce slept until 8:30. Thank you boys for the best Mother's Day gift :) I am so blessed to be a Mommy to these two sweet boys.




oooohhhhh they were so delicious!!!! and rich!!!! and cute!!!!! thank you for my bouquet of dreamy chocolate flowery flower/dessert. you are the best daughter!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteYUM. YUM!
ReplyDeleteAnd they are so cute! Love your close-ups of them. :)
Brooke Those Flower Things Were The BEST!!! I LOVED Them!! Yum Yum!! XoXo!
ReplyDeleteOk, I want to know why you did show any of the flower balls I decorated? Are you ashamed of my ode to the Jack in the Box ping pong ball head guy???
ReplyDelete-Bart
Brooke, These are SOO cute! I love oreos and love making different types and treats and think I might just have to give this a try:)
ReplyDeleteSarah Gibson