Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This and That

This past weekend we celebrated my MIL's birthday.  The hubs took our little ones out one day and asked them what we should get her.  I love their sweetness. They choose to get her magnets that they would paint for her, a glass figurine of two penguins (because they share a common love for penguins) and last minute Cam grabbed some easter eggs and filled them with some of his candies. Randomness to the core. I adore that.



The entire time the boys painted Bryce kept saying "I just know Grandma is going to love this." Don't you just love knowing you are going to give a gift that someone is going to love. 



I was proud of my kiddos.  They choose something that they put time into and made with their hearts... 


They love their grandma (and all of their grandparents) so very much!

*************************************************

We also spent some fun time at the lake this weekend!  

We haven't had many opportunities to spend there this summer so when we had the chance we thought we would take it.  We even made it to the annual fish fry -- which totally made me want to watch The Great Outdoors by the way.  So fun(ny).


 Camden was so happy to be in charge of the hose for awhile :)
ha!


 Can't believe this cutie pie is going to be 6 just next week!  Yay!


And that wraps it up for today friends!

P.S. I'm super pumped it might be 100 tomorrow of Thursday!  90-100 degree days are my favorite!!
What about you? (Don't answer that, hardly anyone ever agrees with me ;))






No comments:

Post a Comment