Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Fun


We've been getting crafty this summer! Or at least, the beginning of this summer :)

The boys love being creative (and getting messy is always extra fun too) so we did some finger painting.  First, let me say, I'm not a huge fan of messes. Second, they loved it.  Third, that's all that matters...and it washed up easy, so who cares about it (read in a Jersey accent).



***************************************************

Bryce has been in the process of learning how to ride his bike without training wheels  (all the while the hub's back is going out in the process ;)) and is doing a fabulous job!  I'm really proud of him.  




 Cam has moved up from his little trike to a bigger bike and he loves that.  In other news he rode his bike without needing a helmet but ran through the grass, tripped, and bonked his helmeted head on the grass.  I laughed because it was so ironically funny and Cam cried like his head got ripped off.  Seriously, kids are so funny (...and he was completely fine, just in case you were worried.  I wouldn't have laughed otherwise. I hope :))

******************************************************

Hey, hydrangea! 

P.S. I tried chopping this massive thing down to a minimal size this year, little did I know it would love it and would come back in all of it's glory again this year. 

P.P.S.  It is pretty though.

*****************************************************


What up Rise N' Roll! We're glad you've come to town. I would have loved to have shown you a picture of the little slice of doughnut heaven but it was gone WAY too fast.  

******************************************************

Cosmic bowling...the homemade version.  

I saw this idea on pinterest and knew we had to do it, however, I kind of forgot it doesn't get dark around here until almost 10 pm now.  Oops! So we pulled the curtains and turned off all the lights and bowled indoors.  


This picture happened on accident but I LOVE it! 




I'm so glad the summer has just begun and we have so many more adventures ahead of us!  And I'm certain we will have to have another fun night of cosmic bowling again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment