Have you ever had that feeling that you just don't know how to start something? Like, "where do we go from here? "or "hey, here I am...remember me." Well, here I am. My brother-in-law, and probably only reader at this point of time, keeps telling me to blog. So here you go Micah and any other kind soul who would so graciously come back ;) ...
April was filled with warm weather and lots of smiles. The boys, my mom, and I ...along with my dad and hubby for a few days...spent 2 weeks in Clearwater Beach, Florida. It was sunny and deliciously warm (most of the days).
We swam, we went to the beach, and we played. We went out to eat a lot, which you will never hear me complain about, and we ate donuts for breakfast one too many times.
We did have a couple day "winter interruption" where the sand blew like snow and the temperature didn't get much above 70 - but it was still sand, not snow, and it was 70. That's better than freezing.
I always love holding my babies so I did.
And I'm pretty certain boys don't get much cuter than this.
They love the beach and so do I, and as always, I wasn't really ready to leave.
But we did...
After our beach trip we came home to our friends Matt & Deanna's wedding...
Both of the boys were in it and looked like little cuties. They also did such a great job walking down the aisle! I was so proud of them because, let's be honest, I may know what to expect out of my 5 year old but not so much out of my 3 year old :) Especially when they are walking together. Yikes! But they did so GREAT. One proud mama here.
My little hottie officiated the ceremony and did an amazing job as always. I'm proud of him too ;)
My boys love Brooklyn and played and had fun with her at the reception.
And Grandma & Grandpa were even there! It was a PAR-TAY!
Deanna looked beautiful and the boys really loved being a part of her wedding.
And like I said, I got to spend some time with my hubby and always love being able to do that.
So there's April my friends, I will try to make it back and give you the run down on May. ha! And then I might even redo my blog header. I know, it's getting crazy up in here!!




Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! :)
DeleteYAYYYYYYY
ReplyDeleteUncle M
I was going to give you some type of sassy reminder if you didn't comment lol -- not that you would expect that from me or anything :)
ReplyDeleteI still read! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun in April - now I want to go to the beach!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks Stef! ...and I know, it's hard not to want to be at the beach :)
DeleteOh my goodness! Your Florida vacation looks like SO much fun! Your boys are adorable. You are SO tan. WOWZERS! : ) I love that you got to spend time with your family after the wedding. Aren't families the best?
ReplyDeleteThey sure are...makes everything more fun :)
Deletewelcome back! :) your beach pics are absolutely dreamy - can't wait to get back to the coast!
ReplyDeletethanks heidi!! :)
DeleteI was pleasently Shocked to see a post! Yeah!
ReplyDelete;) me too! lol
Delete