
This week the hubby has been outta town. General conference for church - maybe one of these times again I will go - maybe when I don't have to stay in a 80 degree dorm room with two kids :) Yes, maybe in a couple years. It sounds better in a couple years.
Anyways, the hottie-head has been gone and the kids and I have been at play. The days have been filled with adventure and the boys have not been to bed on-time in days (well, except for Monday - we all know I couldn't miss the Frank drama on The Bachelorette).
We've been out (out of the house) to eat 3 times,
one time was at my friend Natalie's house. So fun.
The boys went swimming.
Made mini-pies today. Cuteness.
We had ice cream one time.
We've been to the park.
Drawn with sidewalk chalk.
Climbed trees.
Been to the park.
To Target,
and the splash pad.
To CVS to buy swimming diapers.
Had 2 dance parties.
Skyped with Daddy (my hottie) 2 times.
Done dishes and vacuumed.
Watched an online session from conference. Loved it.
Went to bed late.
Text too many times.
...and now I'm waiting for my hubby to walk through the door!
What a fun week but boy are we ready to have our best buddy back around.
We're all counting down...
P.S. I finally saw "Eclipse"! My blog friends, we must talk about this soon :)




We go on Sunday to see it. I've been dying.
ReplyDeleteI know about conferences. When I went to Miami with honey...I just sat around and waited for him to be done. It was kind of lonely!
I'm glad to be back! Missed you guys too.
ReplyDelete-Daddy
Fun times...always great when everyone is back in the nest! :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog today it's adorable.
ReplyDeletewe miss the daddy in our home as well. he works crazy, busy hours. all for us but, when is it too much.
ReplyDeleteand, absolutely love the dress. my friend is getting married at the end of the year...so much excitement around here and all the wonderful planning and new ideas just in the last 6 years since we were married!
please stop by my blog and shoppe. www.littlecitizensoftheworld.blogspot.com www.melondot.etsy.com