Fine, you guys don't like my drop dead gorgeous wedding dress...whatev! ;)
Let's get down to business.
The Bachelorette, people.
There's no shame in my game, I'll admit it. My good friend got me hooked on The Bachelor/Bachelorette. She said, "Do you watch The Bachelor?" and I was all "NO WAY that show is so lame." And then the next week I turned it on and haven't gone back. I can't help it. I mean seriously, who can pass up all the over-the-top dates, awkward kissing (is it just me or is it just flat out weird to watch people kiss?), and DRAMA. It's all about the drama baby.
So here we are at the end of The Bachelorette and I don't even know why Ali is stinking trying to decide - forget Frank, Ali. He's driving me bonkers. I'm not really into emotional guys and ol Franky-poo is full of them.
So why not move onto the real man like,
Mr. Roberto (which must be sang in your head like "Mr. Robot-o").
image source usmagazine.com
So what do you guys think? Who do you want Ali to choose? Don't worry you will not be judged if you don't say Roberto, well maybe a little ;)





I am so with you on this. I LUV Roberto. I pegged him from the second he stepped out of that limo:)
ReplyDeleteI agree she should get rid of Frank. He is way too deep. I thought Roberto until Ali visited Chris' family. I think they grew a lot closer after that. So I am going with Chris for the win!
ReplyDeleteRoberto ALL. THE. WAY. and, how cute did he look in his baseball uniform this week??!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that some people don't like that dress selection. I love it! and you would have looked beautiful in it just like you did you did in your real dress.
ReplyDeleteBenita
i am SHAMELESSLY OBSESSED (okay... maybe a little shameful) with the bachelor/bachelorette. this season has been all kinds of drama. i am dying to see what this whole frank/ali meltdown is about next week. (my husband refuses to let me go on reality steve and spoil it for myself.) i am pretty sure she is in L-O-V-E with roberto. and hello, he is the whole package. but i have to agree with kasi... i really love chris and the hometown visit was pretty amazing. did you get a load of that house?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI've been following the show for the first time in for-EVA - I caught the tail end of 'on the wings of love' so I guess that's what got me hooked for the whole of this season. I think the last time I watched it the whole way through was trista and ryan - so maybe who ever she chooses will be a keeper like them??? :)
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, I think her final 3 picks are FAB and she'd do well with any of them. Hubby and I were having fun trying to peel back the layers of Frank last week and decided that it's not ALL bad that he's having such a hard time, it proves if anything that he's taking it seriously, right? It shows he has a heart and mind and he's being REAL working through that.
I do like the way Roberto holds himself with confidence and ease for sure, but is he really as laid back as he appears? Seems like Ali is still trying to figure that out as well too.
Anyway, whatever comes of the drama with Frank that they've previewed it looks to me like Ali's going to get a little of what she dished out on the bachelor served right back to her...hmmmm???
Wait - what's the other guy's name? He's the one I like best. And it's true, I've only seen the last 2 eps, so I don't know his name. But he seemed NORMAL and maybe a tiny bit geeky or something, which just cuts straight to the heart of me, as you well know.
ReplyDeleteps- Who didn't like the dress? I went back in search of some blog drama and found none!!
Shan - There was zero blog drama - I was just teasing, trying to be funny :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi - I totally agree. I just wish Frank would take Ali's clues that "he's the one" and go with it, ya know. I am wondering what next episode is going to be about. I hope it's not the same "I need to go home for work" stuff that Ali and Ed pulled. We shall see :)
Ashley, Kasi - Chris was super sweet and I liked him soooo much better after hometown. He does seem like a good catch too. I just have liked Roberto the whole time, it's hard to switch at the end...although, I could I'm sure.
Janet - VERY! ;)
It seems like the network has been teasing that Frank is having issues with letting go of a long lost love that's not maybe altogether gone....oh, the drama! - We'll find out soon enough!
ReplyDeleteok.. I have missed the last two weeks... but frank has got to go... except they always end up with a slightly weird one!! ugh! I loved the guy from Maine? what was his name?? Craig??? ugh... I am bad like that... anyway... the guy from Maine that lost his mom... he seemed like a Gem to me!! =)
ReplyDelete