Monday, July 12, 2010

Girls Night

Two post, two days in a row. I don't know what has happened to me :) Maybe it's that I'm sweating while I am sitting indoors which means I would be sweating even more if I were outdoors right now? Or my kids are sleeping and the laundry hasn't finished yet and I don't want to do the dishes? Well, whatever it may be, I'm glad I'm here.

Anyways, the other night my friends and I had a girls night.

It was wonderful.

Sometimes there are people in your life that you just connect with. It's like they somehow understand without explanation. My buddies Erin and Natalie are like that to me -- and well, I've been with Ashley twice and she's so much fun that I think of her just that same way too.

So anyways, we spent the night pondering all of life's uncertainties and perplexing questions and decided we all like fried pickles. It's true. Try them, you'll like em...well, that is if you like pickles.

The men behind us, I'm not certain what they left thinking. To be honest, I don't really want to know :)




After dinner we went to Target and Old Navy and talked about things like bathing suits, kids, trash bags and other randomness I can't talk about on here. And that my friends is what girls night is all about. Looking forward to another one SOON!


When was the last time you had a girl's night?
What did you do?




4 comments:

  1. what a fun girl's night! the last time all of us girls got together it was just for a quick lunch..but i'm glad we squeezed it in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to do a girl's night as often as possible. If not a night out at least lunch or coffee with a friend once a week. I need my girls:)

    Looked like a really fun evening. I haven't tried fried pickles. I bet they're good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at pickles.

    And I have to say - I'm pleased to see that this night did not include any adolescent vampires! ;)

    Your friends are lucky to have you. And so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i hate to ruin the fun but I made my team edward stance petty clear that night:) The last girls night was with you and it was a BLAST! Glad I was lucky enough to be apart of this one! Although, I am thinking next time we need to sit arranged by haircolor...just sayin...

    ReplyDelete