Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Seriously

I'm not going to complain that I've been busy, but truth is, I have been. Some things have been fun busy, so that's really good :)


Seriously, I'm not going to lie and tell you I bought a pair of shoes hoping to return them because I didn't need them -- because really, we all know a girl can not buy shoes (that are super cute) and want to return them. But I will.


Seriously, my favorite SYTYCD dance of the year.
Alex. I miss you. You were my fave.




Seriously, I love summer.


Seriously, I need a new word. Seriously!


Seriously, yep, I said it again. I love the new peeps that have been by my blog. I promise I will be by your blog as soon as I finish typing this one. I'm a slacker. I'm sorry.


I need to work out.


Anyone want a piece of pie?


When did I ever learn it's o.k. to write everything I think?


I want to go to bed and it's only 9:11. Sad, sad story.


P.S. Have any of you seen Dear John? My husband insists it's bad. It's funny how my hubby knows the ratings of girl movies that he would never want to watch.

image from imdb.com

P.P.S. Oh, we were supposed to talk about Eclipse. I loved it!! I loved the book more, but the movie was good too. And I still I lean towards being Team Jacob over Team Edward. Please don't hate me. :)

I do want to tell you that a family came in to the movie. Meaning a mom, dad, and two little boys. Yes, two little boys (3 & 5ish). WHAT?! People. Seriously?!





10 comments:

  1. Seriously... DEAR JOHN was a really good movie in my opinion! :)

    PS....It was AWESOME to see you today! Come on sept. 17th :) YEA! Xoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA - I love your randomness :D I love summer too and those photos your guys are so cute!
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you just blurt out what is on your mind. I watched Dear John (really good movie) minus the hubby because I knew he wouldn't appreciate it as much as me :o) Seriously, little ones at that sort of movie!!! I agree, WHAT!!!
    I will not hate for the Team Jacob although I am Team Edward...this was the best movie of the 3. I loved all the books more, that always happens though doesn't it?

    Love the blog, thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Dear John. Went with a friend. My Honey thinks that Amanda actress is ugly...what??? Saw Eclipse last weekend. I thought it was funny. The dialog is so forced and the acting is soooo bad. Why can't they make them good? I just can't figure it out. I always like the books so much more. Hope you get some pie friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously - How did I miss this post?? Seriously! And all of this makes your desperately-needed night of nothingness make perfect sense. And seriously? That last sentence I wrote is 10 different kinds of grammatically incorrect, but I can't be bothered right now to fix it.

    ps- Thanks for the oven luv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ecplise was good...company was better:)hehe! Greg and I watched Dear John last night, we both liked it...yep, he's gonna kill me...I just said we:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need pumpkin pie... weird I know.. but I LOVE it!! ;) I have not seen any of the twilight movies.. not reading the books... nothing!! I am a rebel who would have nightmares!! ha ha~
    I did like Dear John ... a little... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love SYTYCD, and I loved Alex. Now I like Robert and Kent :) I saw Dear John, the book is a million times better. Eclipse was great, I'm sad I didn't get to go with you, we will have to wait until Nov 18th 2011 to all go see it together again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man - don't even get me started on parents who take their young kids to movies rated much to high for thier litte eyes/mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dance video gets better every time I watch it!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete